Type LL Roots Flow Meter is a certain kind of volumetric flow measuring meter, used for fluid volumetric flow in enclosed pipeline. It is of on-site display and remote-transfer interface, which can be adapted with Optical-Electrical Pulse Convertor and Flow Totalizer for remote measurement, display and control.
1) High measuring accuracy; tolerance ¡À0.2% to ¡À0.5% in general, ¡À0.1% for special;
Flow Meter performance is usually not affected by flowing status, or Reynolds
2) Applicable to flow measuring of liquids with high viscosity;
3) Wide Range-ability; typical range ratio 5:1 to 10:1;
4) Digital Wheel Counter for flow accumulation display; no external power supply is needed; easily-operated; Counter dual displays for flow accumulation, one of them is Zero- returnable for user¡¯s discontinuing measuring convenience;
5) Non-contacting, no friction wearing among measuring parts; long working lifespan;
6) Dual Rotors are adopted for Roots-Flow meters with big diameter in order to reduce running noise and vibration;
- LL Type: suitable for flow measuring of pure crude oil, heavy oil and liquids with high viscosity;
- LL-D Sand-Proof Type: suitable for flow measuring of crude oil, heavy oil and liquids with sand content;
- LL-F Stainless Steel Type; Flow Meter wetted parts are made of stainless steel with good corrosion-proof performance; suitable for flow measuring of corrosive liquids, especially suitable in chemical industry;
- LL-H Light Oil Type (low viscosity): suitable for flow measuring of light oil, diesel and liquids with low viscosity;
Flow Meter is attached with Photo-Electrical Output Shaft, by Output Shaft connecting with Type LPJ-12D (or Type LPJ-12D/FI) Optical-Electrical Pulse Convertor; it can transfer pulse signal or 4 ¨C 20mA current signal remotely.
Product Standard:Q/TDSM 01-2014
Verification Regulation: JJG 667-2010 Verification Regulation of Liquid Positive Displacement Flowmeter